ABOUT

Get to Know FWN'S
Philosophy

1E2B6778-D61E-4D02-AFD1-8A7098FD5661_edited.jpg

A UNIQUE PHILOSOPHY

We believe that everybody wants to live his life with a healthy and fit physical and mental body. 

But the question is what we are doing to keep our body healthy & fit?

The answer maybe some of us are doing some exercise and other efforts to keep our body healthy and some of us are not aware of it. But the truth is what we are doing is not sufficient that's why we are number one country in lifestyle diseases. So, fitwithnavi decided to aware people and help them to live a disease-free life by taking a nutritious diet. because it is fact and also said in ancient Indian wisdom that our body 80% health depends on what we are eating and remaining 20% on other factors like exercise environment etc. With proper nutrition, you can complete your life tenure without any diseases or any kind of physical discomforts. Our mission is to transform you into a healthy you.

About Fwn

 If you have a health wish, FWN will make it come true. Released from its magic lamp by Dr. Navdeep Singh and Team, FWN has been designed to provide customized nutritional services tailored to your unique bio-individuality and will be crafted from scratch based entirely on your health reports. Nutrition is one of the most underestimated partners in your health journey. It doesn't matter what your health dream is - be it weight loss, muscle gain, diabetes management, PCOD management, heart health, nutrition for pregnancy or breastfeeding - it can be realized with the power of nutrition. And the FWN will guide you how. Your customized FWN program will consist of meal plans from Dr. Navdeep Singh & Team, subscription to the FWN Plans, instructional videos, monthly open houses, personalized support emails, reminders as well as telephonic assistance with FWN assistants culled from FWN's team of experts. Your health wish is a click away. All you have to do is say the magic word "Yes".